Announcements for the 2017 season
- Uniform turn-in will be at the conclusion of the MAC meet on Thursday, Oct. 12. Please bring a change of clothes to the meet. There is a $100 fine if your uniform is not turned in by season's end.
- There will be a post-season meeting for the entire team on Friday, Oct. 13. We will hand out JV MAC Awards and discuss end-of-season items.
- Varsity runners and alternates will continue to practice through regionals and the state meet. The state-qualifying meet is on Thursday, Oct. 19th @ Crow Creek Park in Bettendorf. The race will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- The end of season awards night will be on Sunday, November 5th at 5 p.m. in the PVHS library. Please bring appetizers to share. Seniors - please bring your letter or a few words to share.
- As you wrap up your season and you plan to do track and field in the Spring, please plan to take two weeks off after the season for rest and active recovery. Winter training info will be posted on the girls' track and field website towards the end of October. The girls' track and field website is www.pvgtf.com.